Employer: James P. Lin, M.D., Inc. DBA Reproductive Fertility Center
Salary: Based on experience
Worksite Location: Irvine, CA 92618
About This Position:
Reproductive Fertility Center is a leading infertility practice dedicated to helping people fulfill their dreams of family. Since 2005, our physicians, nurses, and staff at Reproductive Fertility Center (RFC) have worked together toward the common goal of helping our patients become parents. Our team are highly experienced professionals who will work collectively to bring the highest quality treatment in a compassionate and caring atmosphere to our patients. We are committed in providing our patients with the best possible medical care. We are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join our work family. We are looking to hire a full-time Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS).
- Meet patients and act as an educator by providing test/treatment counseling and expectations to all new patients after initial consult with physician. If immediate cycling is anticipated, it may refer to primary coordinator.
- Provide financial counseling for all patients and provide financial information as needed and/or for any patient requesting to go over financial questions
- Contacting every patient who has a treatment plan ordered. Preparing for appointments by contacting patients that owe a deposit and/or balance. Email financial fee schedule and preparing all patient accounts for treatment cycles
- Actively managing and direct use of resources. Route patient questions, problems, complaints, and concerns to appropriate personnel to achieve the highest quality outcomes and patient experiences.
- Provides guidance to patient to ensure they receive the highest quality of care and maintain an excellent rapport/relationship with Patient
- Provide compassion and emotional support and counseling to patients throughout their fertility journey
- Deliver the highest standard of patient service and a supremely courteous and professional experience
- Provide a patient care experience that exceeds their expectation by actively listening to the patient and taking on the role of providing exceptional patient care.
- Effectively communicate amongst all members of the health care team to provide continuity of care
- Take the extra mile and interact with patients to keep track of their progress and to ensure satisfaction
- Coordinate with leadership and other departments to address patient feedback and resolve patient questions
- Take orders and reports directly to Medical Director, Managing Director, and Office Manager
- Chinese (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Skills & Requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience a must. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Bilingual English and Chinese
- Women’s Health Care is appreciated. Infertility experience a plus!
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate care plans and comfortable in discussing financials with patient
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases
- Must be a reliable person. Maintain proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the practice operates in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Strong professional, personable and caring attitude are required.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of daily work, recognizing that many confidential documents and conversations will need to be relayed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accept responsibility and accountability for actions.
- Ability to work full-time Monday-Friday, Weekends, and Holiday rotations
- Due to the nature of the position, the work must be completed in clinic (not remotely)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday, overtime may be required
- Weekends open
- Holiday Rotation