Employer: James P. Lin, M.D., Inc. DBA Reproductive Fertility Center
Salary: Based on experience
Worksite Location: Corona, CA 92879
About This Position:
Reproductive Fertility Center is committed to providing our patients with quality care and is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We are looking to hire a full-time Clinical Coordinator. The right candidate will be a team leader providing coordination of IVF cycles and fertility treatment to our patients.
- Meet with patients to coordinate upcoming procedures, review requirements, calendars, and medications.
- Educate patients on procedures, treatment protocols, medication, and injections.
- Communicate with providers patient related issues, ultrasound findings and lab results.
- Strong communication skills with professional yet friendly etiquette providing the utmost customer care.
- Must know how to schedule patients in a timely and organized manner.
- Provide compassion and emotional support and counseling to patients throughout patient’s treatment experience.
- Medical Assistant Certification (Required)
- Phlebotomy Certification (Required)
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience at a IVF center or OBGYN office is a plus
- Third Party Reproduction experience a plus
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual language skills a plus!
- Ability to work in a high standard, stressful environment with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be available to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Must be available to rotate to RFC satellite offices as needed
- Warm personality with a strong desire to help patients, and a passion for healthcare and support
- Comfortable working with a diverse and multicultural team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holiday Rotation