Employer: James P. Lin, M.D., Inc. DBA Reproductive Fertility Center
Position: Full-Time, Part-Time
Salary: Based on experience
Worksite Location: Irvine, CA 92618
About This Position:
Reproductive Fertility Center is a leading infertility practice dedicated to helping people fulfill their dreams of family. Since 2005, our physicians, nurses, and staff at Reproductive Fertility Center (RFC) have worked together toward the common goal of helping our patients become parents. Our team are highly experienced professionals who will work collectively to bring the highest quality treatment in a compassionate and caring atmosphere to our patients. We are committed in providing our patients with the best possible medical care. We are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join our work family. We are looking to hire a full-time or part-time Bilingual-Chinese Mandarin Medical Assistant.
- Maintain and abide to all RFC policies and procedures, and objectives.
- Receive and direct phone calls, schedule appointments, check-in patients, and obtain necessary patient information.
- Meet patients and act as an educator by providing test/treatment counseling and expectations.
- Actively managing and direct use of resources. Route patient questions, problems, complaints, and concerns to appropriate personnel to achieve the highest quality outcomes and patient experiences.
- Provides guidance to patient to ensure they receive the highest quality of care and maintain an excellent rapport/relationship with Patient.
- Provide compassion and emotional support and counseling to patients throughout their fertility journey.
- Deliver the highest standard of patient service and a supremely courteous and professional experience.
- Effectively communicate amongst all members of the health care team to provide continuity of care.
- Coordinate with leadership and other departments to address patient feedback and resolve patient questions
- Assist in other job responsibilities/duties requested by Supervisor and/or Employer.
- Chinese (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Skills & Requirements:
- An AA degree, nursing license (MA, LVN)
- 1+ year of experience in medical office or related setting preferred
- Proficient in reading, typing, and conversing in Mandarin Chinese.
- Women’s Health Care is appreciated. Infertility experience a plus!
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate care plans and comfortable in discussing financials with patient
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases
- Must be a reliable person. Maintain proper attendance and punctuality to ensure that the practice operates in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Strong professional, personable and caring attitude are required.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of daily work, recognizing that many confidential documents and conversations will need to be relayed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accept responsibility and accountability for actions.
- Ability to work full-time Monday-Friday, Weekends, and Holiday rotations
- Due to the nature of the position, the work must be completed in clinic (not remotely)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday, overtime may be required
- Weekends required
- Holiday Rotation